POKEMON TRADING CARD GAMESword & Shield Battle Styles Elite Trainer Box | Urshifu Red
- New & Sealed
- English Version
The Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield Battle Styles Urshifu Elite Trainer Box includes:
- 8 Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield Battle Styles booster packs
- 65 card sleeves featuring Urshifu
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player's guide to the Sword & Shield Battle Styles expansion
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers
- A collector's box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Do you feel like taking your opponent down with a single, powerful punch—or seizing victory with clever, technical attacks that keep your opponent guessing? You'll soon get your choice with the release of the Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Battle Styles expansion, coming March 19, 2021. The expansion will debut an exciting new gameplay mechanic called Battle Styles, introducing two different forms of attack: Single Strike and Rapid Strike. The former is the Pokémon equivalent of a throwing a knockout punch; the latter is like a chess game using tactical attacks to build steadily to victory.
Single Strike cards are accented with red, while Rapid Strike cards are adorned in blue. Additionally, both Trainer and Energy cards are available in Single Strike and Rapid Strike Styles to help Trainers develop a deck around their Battle Style of choice.
The Sword & Shield—Battle Styles expansion will include Battle Style Pokémon such as Single Strike Urshifu V, Rapid Strike Urshifu V, Single Strike Tyranitar V, and Rapid Strike Empoleon V, among others. Combine previously introduced VMAX mechanics with the new Battle Styles, and you get Single Strike Urshifu VMAX and Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX in their Gigantamax forms.
Here's what else you can expect from the Sword & Shield—Battle Styles expansion coming out in booster packs, Elite Trainer Boxes, and special collections:
- 60 Battle Styles cards
- 12 Pokémon V and 16 full-art Pokémon V
- Six Pokémon VMAX
- 19 Trainer cards and six full-art Supporter cards
- Two Special Energy cards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.