Give a young child an unexpected treat with this LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295). Based on the iconic vehicle’s design in the classic Star Wars trilogy, this awesome brick-built toy has 2 stud shooters and a LEGO minifigure seat. The set also includes a Han Solo LEGO minifigure with his blaster pistol so kids can roleplay as the Rebel hero in their everyday playtime adventures.
Easy to build
There are step-by-step instructions so even LEGO beginners can build independently. This construction model also combines perfectly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set for extra battle action.
The LEGO Star Wars universe
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars has become its most successful theme with a wide variety of building toys that make the best gifts for kids and fans of all ages.
- Young children can roleplay as the Rebel hero from Star Wars™ in their own stories with this quick-to-build LEGO® Microfighters version of the Millennium Falcon from the classic Star Wars trilogy.
- The Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295) features a seat for the Han Solo LEGO® minifigure and 2 stud shooters, for fun, creative play. Han Solo also has a blaster pistol.
- This buildable playset combines brilliantly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set to open up even more play options.
- Easy to build – and to rebuild after battles – this durable 101-piece building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or fun surprise treat for creative kids aged 6+.
- The Microfighter measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) long and 3 in. (7 cm) wide – a nice, compact size to slip into a child’s backpack ready for play on their travels.
- Thinking of buying this set for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® newcomer? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets are awesome for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own adventures and/or display the collectible construction toys.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met the highest industry standards to ensure they connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous safety standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.